Thursday, September 15, 2011

Who Wants a Clean House?


ME ME ME ME ME!!!! I want a clean house Niecy! I don’t live in the Los Angeles area, but boy oh boy I want a sparklingly organized house! The kind of house you walk in and are almost blinded by the twinkling of the cleanliness! I would love a house that is so organized that a complete stranger could walk in and find everything I had written down on a list. This would make me super happy! I mean our house is nice, really nice and believe me my mom works hard cleaning up after all of the tornadoes that constantly run through our house. With all the people living in our house, plus all of our guests our house can go from clean to… let’s say not so clean in a matter of moments. Well, it’s more like a couple of days, but it feels like only a brief moment.
Anyway, my mom and I have started in on our journey through a somewhat clutter home in search of a happy organized home, a stress free oasis, a relaxing getaway, a peaceful place to spend quality time with the family. In the episodes of Leave it to Beaver the family was always able to spend some quality time together in their lovely home without searching for backpacks, homework, car keys, dish towels, or fingernail clippers. I am not saying that my mother or anyone for that matter needs to be a slave to our house. I just want to organize it in a manner that will inspire others to keep their things pick up. There are signs in Idaho that say, “Idaho, too pretty to litter”. I would like people to feel that way about our home. Instead of throwing the dirty clothes on the floor I would love for them to take a look at their room and think, wow it’s too nice in here to just throw junk on the floor. Or be in the rec room and think it’s way too nice in here to leave candy wrappers on the piano. So here we go… off on another adventure! I’ll let you know how it goes. Grab a garbage bag and a giveaway box and join me on my next adventure. And this will be my amazing adventure for a clean and organized house!

No comments:

Post a Comment